Evangelical Christians accept the revelation of the triune God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and confess the historic faith of the gospel therein set forth.
1) The sovereignty and grace of the triune God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
2) The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Old and New Testaments as originally given and their consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
3) The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen human beings, making them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
4) The substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus Christ the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and from its eternal consequences.
5) The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ who was crucified and bodily raised from the dead.
6) The illuminating, regenerating, in-dwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit
7) The priesthood of all believers, who form the universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head, and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
8) The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.